Drain Repair in Huntington Beach
Trusted Repair for Your Peace of Mind
We value your time. When you need urgent drain repair, our team is here for you with same-day appointments and 24/7 emergency services. Our expert plumbers will not only treat the symptoms you’re experiencing but find the root of the problem for a long-lasting repair. We offer options to meet your needs and financing to fit your budget. We’ve served over 1,000 happy customers as Orange County’s five-star plumber for 20 years. RESOLVED HOME SERVICES is dedicated to providing a quality customer experience with expert drain repair in Huntington Beach.
When you need efficient and quality repair, trust RESOLVED HOME SERVICES. Contact our team today at (714) 455-1821 for service.
Call Us at (714) 455-1821 or fill out the form below to get started.
How to Identify a Drain Emergency
A plumbing emergency can be many scenarios. Generally, if you’re threatened by water damage or gas leaks, it’s urgent.
Here are some common plumbing emergencies:
- A water leak: If you’re experiencing a leak that’s causing water stains on your wall or ceiling. This is often caused by changing water pressure throughout your pipes due to corrosion or clogs.
- A burst pipe: If the water pressure constantly fluctuates, or your water looks rusty, you’re experiencing advanced corrosion. Don’t wait until your pipes burst to call our team of experienced plumbers.
- A clogged drain: This isn’t usually an emergency unless it’s blocking all water flow in your home or causing a backup into the property. This is a sign that you have multiple clogs disrupting your water usage. We provide drain cleaning and non-invasive Hydro Jetting to clear your pipes and increase water flow.
- A gas leak: If you smell sulfur or rotten eggs, see dust clouds near a gas line, or experience dizziness or nausea, you may have a gas leak. Turn off your gas and leave your house immediately before calling RESOLVED HOME SERVICES to assess your situation.
When you need plumbing repair, trust our team of experienced plumbers to locate the root of your problems for a long-lasting solution. We provide same-day appointments and 24/7 emergency services, so when you need it the most, RESOLVED HOME SERVICES is here for you.
How to Avoid a Drain Emergency
You can prevent a plumbing emergency with annual drain cleaning services. Professional drain cleaning and hydro jetting services keep your pipes clear, prevent major clogs, and give our team a chance to find corroded or damaged pipes that could cause future problems.
Additional tips for avoiding drain repairs include:
- Never use over-the-counter drain cleaning products
- Never pour oil, grease, or fat down the drains
- Avoid putting food waste in your sink
- Only flush human waste and toilet paper
Trust Orange County’s five-star plumber when you need expert drain repair in Huntington Beach.
We want to keep your water flowing! Call us today at (714) 455-1821 for experienced service you can trust.