Facing a leak in your slab foundation? Don’t delay! Contact RESOLVED HOME SERVICES, your slab leak experts!
Slab leaks can be a huge problem for any homeowner. If you’ve noticed your water bill has risen, found mold growing in your carpet, or puddles of water around your residence, it could be due to a slab leak. If you fear you’re dealing with a slab leak, contact RESOLVED HOME SERVICES. We are the plumbing pros most trusted in the Huntington Beach, CA area. We can locate and repair even the toughest water leaks, ensuring your home is protected and your plumbing system is working at its best.
Worried your soggy yard is due to a problem with your sewer line? We also offer a sewer line repair service, which can ensure wastewater flows in the right direction.
A slab leak can do a lot of damage to your home or property in a short amount of time, so it’s important to familiarize yourself with the signs of a possible slab leak. Some of the signs are common with other plumbing problems, though, so it never hurts to contact an expert like RESOLVED HOME SERVICES to diagnose your problem. Common slab leak signs can include:
- RUNNING WATER: If you hear water running beneath your floor there’s a good chance you have a leak
- HOT FLOORING: If part of your floor is unusually warm, it could be a leak in the hot water lines.
- LEAKS: Puddles along your house may be from cracks in your foundation. Indoors, puddles beneath a cabinet or between tiles or the bottom of a wall, especially in the kitchen or bathroom, maybe a slab leak.
- MOLD: If you find mold beneath or even on your carpets, it could be growing because of the excess humidity caused by a slab leak.
- HIGH WATER USE: If you find your water meter is indicating you’re using water even when all your taps are closed and appliances are off, it’s time to call a pro.
- HIGH WATER BILL: A higher-than-usual water bill often means there’s a leak somewhere in your plumbing system and may need an expert diagnosis.
- CRACKS: Obvious, noticeable cracks in your slab foundation or in your walls or flooring could be due to water damage from a slab leak.
If you suspect you have a slab leak, call a plumber immediately. The biggest problem with slab leaks is that they go undetected for long periods of time. In that time, mold can grow, your home can sag, and irreparable damage can be done to your foundations. At RESOLVED HOME SERVICES, we help protect homeowners in the Huntington Beach, CA area with our expert slab leak repair service.