As a homeowner, having an expert that can help in any situation is key. At Resolved Home Services, we want to be your residential plumbing contractor. With years of local expertise in the Huntington Beach, CA area, we don’t see problems - only solutions. We understand how challenging plumbing repairs can be, which is why we always offer fast response times, flat-rate pricing, and a positive attitude. Whether it’s a clogged toilet or a major plumbing emergency, you can count on our staff for help!
We offer the following professional plumbing solutions:
- 24 Hour Emergency Services
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
- Water Main & Burst Pipe Services
- Gas Leak Detection Services
- Gas Line Repair and Installation
- Drain Cleaning Services
- Hydro Jetting Services
- Sewer Line Services
- Trenchless Sewer Services
- Kitchen Plumbing & Garbage Disposal Services
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Sump Pump Services
- Slab Leak Repair
- Water Filtration Systems
Dealing with a plumbing issue that can’t wait until morning? We offer 24/7 emergency plumbing service, finding you a solution when you need it most.
Signs You Need a Plumbing Contractor
Even with the best residential plumbing contractor, unless you know when to call them, you can still face home damage. Some of the more common plumbing services we offer throughout the area include:
- Clogged Drains: Probably one of the most common plumbing problems around, a clogged drain can happen just about anywhere. Whether it’s your kitchen sink or your bathtub, it’s important to avoid store-bought chemicals. Not only do they struggle to fix the problem, but in many cases, they can easily damage your plumbing further.
- Leaky Water Heaters: As your water heaters ages, it can leak. This can lead to damage in your home along with lower water pressure and a lot less hot water. If you’re seeing your unit struggle, it may be time for a water heater repair.
- Sewer Line Smells: Your sewer lines are responsible for removing wastewater from your home. Because of this, anytime you see or smell wastewater, there’s a problem. We offer expert sewer line repair service to help resolve these situations.
- Plumbing Installations: Replacing a kitchen faucet? Looking to add a new toilet? We specialize in all manners of plumbing installations. We use high-quality components and always ensure the job is done to the highest standard possible, giving you that long-term solution you deserve.
- Remodeling Servies: Have a dream bathroom or kitchen in mind? Your plumbing system is critical to these upgrades. As your bathroom remodeling contractors, we can help you design and install all your plumbing needs, helping create that oasis in your home.
The next time you’re dealing with a plumbing issue in your home, give our experts a call. We always offer fast response times and flat-rate pricing, ensuring your 100% satisfaction with every service call.
Tips for Avoiding Plumbing Emergencies
The best way to prevent emergencies is with routine plumbing maintenance. This can be something as simple as remembering to put mesh guards over your drains or something more detailed like a water heater tune-up or drain cleaning service. At Resolved Home Services, we offer a range of plumbing maintenance help. We can also inspect your plumbing system to determine if there are any existing risks, helping you resolve plumbing issues before they become emergencies.
Another common cause of plumbing issues is poor plumbing installations. Whether it’s a new appliance or new piping, one loose connection or section can lead to serious problems and water leaks down the line. The same can be said for new construction plumbing projects in Huntington Beach, CA. If you’re building your dream home, faulty plumbing can become a nightmare. Instead, work with our experienced plumbing contractors and keep that new investment protected.
Finally, it’s always suggested to create defenses for your home as well. The biggest concern with a plumbing emergency is water damage. Even a small leak can lead to mold and mildew growth, which will require its own remediation service. Instead, opt for a sump pump installation and help remove any excess water from your home during an emergency.
To learn more about our sump pump installation services, be sure to ask our technicians today!
Reliable Service a Call Away
At Resolved Home Services, we pride ourselves on offering top-quality service and customer education. We take the time to ensure you understand the problem you’re facing and offer plenty of options to guarantee a personalized service. Our plumbing contractors always have a positive attitude and help make stressful situations easy and convenient. Whether you’re looking for help with plumbing installations, like a new water heater, or simply need a plumbing company you can rely on, our staff is always by your side.
Cutting countertop to install new stove top range.
2” water main shut off valve replacement
Sewer repair in Public alley
Trench-less Sewer Repair Long Beach
Trench-less Sewer repair. Fiberglass liner installation.